Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

So close to selling Till.....

sergengts

Nearly got rid of it just wasn't doing it for me,I tried it thru a Matrix amp,with a Matrix Q12 passive frfr,didn't like it,then thru Powered QSC not impressed,thru the matrix amp and a Mesa lone star 4 X 10 Jenson cab bit better,but not satisfied.Started to pack it up for Sale,but then a thought !!!!! I'll try the power amp section of my Mesa Royal Atlantic, into my port city 2x12 OS cab loaded with V30 BINGO LOVE IT,have a Mesa Power amp on the way.Once my amp comes thru I'll start programming.

Guys the above are my opinion,what I hear is not necessarily,what anyone else may like,I come from the valve amp era,and trying my best to grasp the new technology,albeit that I'm using 50% of the modern technology at this stage,it's a far cry from the past,where I would turn my nose up at anything modelling.

This unit however is convincing me,

To the Team at Line 6 I congratulate you all,I'm certain with commitment you will outshine your competitors

• Upvote 1

I am running a Engl power tube amp 2x50 and its sounds really good.

I'm using the gt75 speakers but I like the vintage 30 also. I've yet to use a pa, powered monitors/ speakers. That can match a good old 12" guitar speaker for me. ( what I hear)