Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reaper 3 & POD 2.59 graphic problem

Hi,

I use Reaper 3.73 and I'd like to avoid to upgrade Reaper if possible.

But since I installed my POD Farm 2's latest  application , I have a graphic problem when visualizing the POD FX window when called from inside Reaper (by clicking a track's FX button and choosing an instance of POD's FX).

However, when used in standalone mode, that is without Reaper, the POD application on my Windows 7 x64, shows perfectly well its graphic interface.

Any solution ? Should I install an older POD Farm 2 version ? which one ?

Thanks

I had to go back to install the POD Farm 2.02 (checking the graphical behavior with each version I tried going down from 2.59, the latest to the 2.02) in order for the graphical interface to work well.

That means the problem is the Line6 soft (and not Reaper), and that I can't have the latest POD Farm app. Why ? This is a line6 issue.

How can I open a ticket with Line 6 ?

However my drivers are now up to date (as shown by monkey). Hope there is no compatibility issue with the app.

Here is a link to open a support ticket with Line 6.  http://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html

I wouldn't expect much love on this one though.  You're asking Line 6 to go and change their current product in order to make it work with an obsolete (2 full revs back and probably unsupported) version of Reaper.  Good luck.