Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

TC Electronic g-system

jkasper

Has anyone had the chance to use the G-system.. How does it compare to the Pod HD 500.

I use my pod with my Blackstar Series One. I use it for effects only. I use the amp for my sound. Just have the itch to buy it but it seems to me like it may be old technology.

I used one with my Peavey JSX for years... Totally an effects unit.... Controls your amp, create multiple channels with you own amp, built in great effects, use a four cable system to run some effects in the loop, some in front.... Rack your effects pedals if you want and control them on or off with it....

Has its own increadable effects....

Power supplies pedals.....

But HEAVY, made out of metal so hold up very well...

• Upvote 1

Just a random question ---- 

If you already have a fully functional unit, why are you trying to spend money you don't have on another one? 

Especially one that you apparently have no clue what it is or what it does (otherwise you wouldn't be here asking about its quality). 

Im not asking about its quailty. Thing is built like a tank. It seems simpler than the POD HD. I like the idea of rack mounting it and not having aton of cables on the floor running back to my amp. Just looking for input on how it works.. Plus's and Minus's on the unit.

I used one with my Peavey JSX for years... Totally an effects unit.... Controls your amp, create multiple channels with you own amp, built in great effects, use a four cable system to run some effects in the loop, some in front.... Rack your effects pedals if you want and control them on or off with it....

Has its own increadable effects....

Power supplies pedals.....

But HEAVY, made out of metal so hold up very well...

Did you get rid of it?? What did you replace it with and why? It seems like a great system.