Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to resize the Helix App?

flynvgtr1

Same here...guess you are running a high resolution screen like I am.....it's a very poorly written interface in this regard.  It's like they wrote the UI for an ancient 1024x768 res screen...Geesh!!

Change your screen resolution settings to a very low resolution and you'll be able to actually read the wording....ticks me off every time I open the program, hope the new editor isn't this poorly done.  Amazes me that Line6 would create such a beautiful, intuitive  interface on the Helix itself then put something out so lacking in the librarian program.    

As a temporary workaround:

If you're on Mac OS X, you can use keyboard shortcuts to zoom in System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Zoom. Mine lets you zoom in with CTRL-mousewheel.

On Windows 7 and higher, you can hold the Windows key and press + and - to zoom in and out, though it doesn't zoom the entire screen like OSX does.