Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sound Card Crash

Hey guys, So i've had problems with my kb37 ever since I got it.

First random shut downs then drop out of sounds with the guitar etc.

To no avail i fixed them and so forth.

This one i just cannot seem to make go away.

Any time im playing recording or jamming or What ever! My Kb37 Kind of "Crashes" The sound of my guitar etc does not crash i can still hear my guitar if i play but it kind of freezes my computer and puts it in a state to where if i even try to play a video it will not play back the video or sound. I can open up Itunes and it will freeze my Itunes.

I will thus try to shut down and will get 

Waiting for Windows to shut down

Waiting for Log off sound to be played

Making me have to hold down my power button to cut my pc off.

The KB37 is your computer soundcard when you are using it, make sure you have disabled the internal soundcard in your computer when you are using it, otherwise the conflict could be causing the Windows problem.

• 5 months later...

I have this exact same problem except with my UX1. Granted this issue does tend to happen more when I use the UX1 as a primary sound card for other tasks than when I'm working in a DAW. Monkey shows green ticks for everything, all my drivers are fine. I even did a factory reset of my computer a while ago and this problem still persists.