Sign in to follow this  
stevo12369874

Gear box Tone port ux2

I have a toneport ux2 and my computer says when i put the disc in to load the soft ware for it that it not compatable with a 64 bit computer its running on widows 7 , can you please help 

steve 

You can find updated software here http://line6.com/software  Forget about GearBox.  Use POD Farm 1.12 instead.  Line 6 Monkey will update your drivers to the latest.  Don't install POD Farm 2.5 unless you want to spend some cash. It's not free, but POD Farm 1.12 is free.

You can find updated software here http://line6.com/software  Forget about GearBox.  Use POD Farm 1.12 instead.  Line 6 Monkey will update your drivers to the latest.  Don't install POD Farm 2.5 unless you want to spend some cash. It's not free, but POD Farm 1.12 is free.

I am having problems with Gearbox with my Mac - El Capitan. I couldn't find the link of POD Farm 1.12. Help me!

I am having problems with Gearbox with my Mac - El Capitan. I couldn't find the link of POD Farm 1.12. Help me!

I have found it!! Thanks!

Well, I can't install Pod Farm 1.2 in my Mac. Anyone?

Hey, I guess Pod Farm 1.2 is too old. I solved the problem installing Pod Farm 2, Version 2.59.

hello

I have the same problem but I can't have all the sounds I have before with gearbox , pod farm 2 is limited for tone port UX2 , how can I get back all the sound please ?