Sign in to follow this  
stevo12369874

Gear box Tone port ux2

I have a toneport ux2 and my computer says when i put the disc in to load the soft ware for it that it not compatable with a 64 bit computer its running on widows 7 , can you please help 

steve 

• Downvote 1

You can find updated software here http://line6.com/software  Forget about GearBox.  Use POD Farm 1.12 instead.  Line 6 Monkey will update your drivers to the latest.  Don't install POD Farm 2.5 unless you want to spend some cash. It's not free, but POD Farm 1.12 is free.

• Like 1

You can find updated software here http://line6.com/software  Forget about GearBox.  Use POD Farm 1.12 instead.  Line 6 Monkey will update your drivers to the latest.  Don't install POD Farm 2.5 unless you want to spend some cash. It's not free, but POD Farm 1.12 is free.

I am having problems with Gearbox with my Mac - El Capitan. I couldn't find the link of POD Farm 1.12. Help me!

• Like 1

I am having problems with Gearbox with my Mac - El Capitan. I couldn't find the link of POD Farm 1.12. Help me!

I have found it!! Thanks!

Well, I can't install Pod Farm 1.2 in my Mac. Anyone?

Hey, I guess Pod Farm 1.2 is too old. I solved the problem installing Pod Farm 2, Version 2.59.

hello

I have the same problem but I can't have all the sounds I have before with gearbox , pod farm 2 is limited for tone port UX2 , how can I get back all the sound please ?