sunflash

Pod Hd500x Edit Will Not Download

I got my HD500x today, but I've been trying to download the edit software for the past week... And it will not download. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there a way around it?

Oh and I have a mac.

Edited by sunflash
  • Downvote 2

The HD500x Edit software should download directly from the Downloads tab at the top right of this page. Select Pod HD500X as the Product, Pod HD500X Edit as the Software, and select your OS.

You should then see a page showing v2.22 as the latest version. Click the Download button to save the installer file to your computer. The run the installer file to install the program.

Let us know exactly where the above procedure is failing for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, that's what I am doing. When I get to the final download page it brings me to a 404 page.

post-1333800-0-33696900-1374862040_thumb.png

Sigh... Nope, I tried a different browser also. I'll see if reseting this browser works.

sounds like there is something wrong with your DNS, can you set your DNS to 8.8.8.8 temporarily?

I just bought the HD500X yesterday.  I already have HDEdit for my desktop Pod HD but it doesn't work for the HD500X obviously.  I tried to download the HD500X Edit software from the downloads tab on the line 6 page it it will not download for me either! My download software says that the file does not exist at the specified address.  I downloaded some other files from the page and it worked fine.  There is something wrong with the file it self. :(

Yeah I'm in the same boat.
The website totally sucks too! Drop down menus fly all over the place.
No where does it tell you what to install and why for the love all that is good and evil don't they have a one touch down load?
I'm really not happy yet at all with my purchase as I can't even register the damn product without an act of congress.
I've been drooling over the PodHD500X forever and I'm so pissed off I'm putting it away for now.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

Hi,

On the page  "free soft' download"

select yout product

ENTER

Don't change -all software-

scroll down throught the different software.

Now you should find  Pod ....Edit.

Bye

HEEEL  I NEED   POD HD 500X  EDIT SOFT  ...the web ISTE SEND ERROR 404     other link to download   HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

Not Found

The requested URL /data was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (FreeBSD) OpenSSL/1.0.1j Server at line6.com Port 80

cant download  hd 500x edit

Can you upload to another site and send me the link to downloaD   i need the HD500X Edit can  aome one   upLOAD and posted the link to donwload   cant  donwload on the oficial line 6 web site ...help please    

I can get the edit to download, but I can't get the drivers to. Also can't get the latest Monkey to download either. So since the drivers will not load, the edit will not work.