Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where can I find the Helix Asio driver?

KappieJ

Hello,

I am trying to find out how I can record with the Helix. When I open a DAW I cannot find the Helix Asio driver, so I cannot record with the Helix now. In the manual is written that I can find this driver via line6.com/software , but I cannot find it. Do I really need these separate drivers? I am on a windows 7 pc. I got the Helix up and running, just the recording isn't working. Inputs and outputs are set to multi.

thx for any help!

Jeroen

At the line6.com/software page you should see three dropdown fields: Product, Software, and OS. Choose Helix, Drivers, and Windows 7 respectively. You should then be presented with Helix Driver Version 1.76.0.1 for download and installation.

If you don't see this, what do you see?

thanks for the quick reply. I installed these drivers (and reinstalled them to be sure), but I cannot select the Asio Helix driver when I am in my daw. It is not visible. I can only select 

ASIO DirectX Full duplex driver

ASIO HD500  (maybe I can delete this somewhere?)

Generic Low latency Asio driver.

So I also cannot find the Helix control panel 1.0.0.0 that is visible on page 46 of the manual. 

apparently the driver doesn't want to install properly? Of should I delete old asio drivers? I have no clue how to do that..

thanks a lot for your help

Correct, everything else is working fine, including the Helix software (preset manager). I am using Cubase and Studio One, but I don't think that it is related to my DAW, I should see the Helix control panel (page 46 manual) exterior to a DAW, but the control panel isn't there. I have no clue why the Helix asio driver won't actually install. I tried reinstalls, everytime everything seems to go smooth. No errors during or after install..

Hope someone knows how to solve it.. thank you for your time.

Jeroen