Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FW 1.04 info

audionutmike

I have mine set up on my amp stand so its just the right height when I am seated. Very easy to edit tones this way.  I have been having so much fun with this thing it blows my mind.  I had issues at first and I don't know exactly what fixed them but the tone is stellar now...

DSC_0277.JPG

DSC_0278.JPG

• Upvote 1

But then you can't change the blocks, just tweak the existing ones! Right?

Yes, you are right. It's just for tweaking an existing preset, so you need to put it on the table for building presets from scratch. I do think it's nice though that you can tweak parameters without bending down. :)

As SWoRd points out I don't know of a way to add blocks with your feet unless you want to work the joystick/toggle with your foot. Would take a lot of ninja talent and is definitely not recommended for Helix knob longevity. You can change from block to block while standing up if you tweak presets barefoot by touching the capacitance sensitive footswitch; as long as the block is already assigned to a footswitch.