jeremyamark

PLEASE! Release the HD model packs for Firehawk

I really would love to buy the Firehawk. I love the simplicity of quickly and easily getting a great sound. I love the integration with touchscreen tablets and phones. The thing that's keeping me from purchasing the Firehawk is that Firehawk owners are not able at the time to purchase model packs,

So I have 2 questions

1. Is the Firehawk capable of adding more amp models or is what is currently installed on the firehawk all that it can store on it.

2. Will Firehawk owners be able to purchase HD Model packs in the near future or at any point?

• Upvote 3

I also think this is an important question that needs to be answered. I have the model packs and they are great, I think my pod hd may be on the outs soon (it's old) and I love the fact the firehawk has all the old pod farm amps as well as the he amps. I'd hate to have my pod hd die and lose the mode packs I paid for, especially when I'll probably switch to the firehawk

• Upvote 1

I have no doubt that if Line 6 will end up releasing the current model packs and possibly new ones as well for us Firehawk users.

I would love to see Line 6 develop a similar business model to Amplitube where you can purchase amps and effects either individually or in packs.

• Upvote 1

Bump for the amp & effects packs :)

No need to bump...Line 6 is well aware of our desire to purchase the amps.