Digital_Igloo

Helix FW 1.04.1 (and Helix App 1.02) Now Available

Hello, my Line 6 Monkey does not know helix. It is not in the list. So I can not find it with Cubase for recording audio.

Monkey does not support Helix. You need to use the new Line 6 Updater application.

Monkey does not support Helix. You need to use the new Line 6 Updater application.

Merci c'est réglé

Ok, I just bought Helix and it comes with 1.01.2 stock, and I am going to upgrade to 1.04.1  and I have not made any user presets of my own,   so do I need to back up the factory pre-sets?  Are all the factory presets that come with 1.01.2, still going to be there after I upgrade? I need a step by step instructions on backing up factory presets if I need to do that. (one step at a time please, I'm new to this...lol)  

No backup required. Some factory presets may change thou. They improve them sometimes with the update.

Why not 1.04.3?

You will find Line 6 Updater in the software downloads section of this website (under the Support tab at the top of this page). Choose Line 6 Updater in the software field of the search area. You will also find Helix editor/librarian to download.

silverhead: Please give us the direct link to Helix editor/libarian. (Can't find it anywhere...)

Claus.

@Digital_Igloo  Any idea when Helix might support connection to Workbench?   I just purchased an "open box" Variax JTV-69, but is missing the USB Interface.   I'd really rather not have to spend another $99 on the interface when I should just be able to connect the JTV to my Helix via VDI and access Workbench that way.

I just updated to 1.06 . Rebooted several times with no luck. Then switched to an usb 3.0 and it went flawless. Could be coincidental.