Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

(newest) helix app doesn´t import bundle...!!!! ;-(

rudomat

...that´s really lollipop!!!! all my presets gone...!!! 

Is this after upgrading to Firmware v.1.04.1? If you are on Windows/OS X, you might want to try another computer or operating system. Some things you might try if you haven't already.  Install the new version of the Helix app v.1.02 if you have not already and use this restore the presets. If all else fails, I suppose you could roll back to an earlier firmware version and try restoring the bundle you saved off with the older v.1.01 version of the Helix app. Good luck, hope you get your presets back!

Is this after upgrading to Firmware v.1.04.1? If you are on Windows/OS X, you might want to try another computer or operating system. Some things you might try if you haven't already.  Install the new version of the Helix app v.1.02 if you have not already and use this restore the presets. If all else fails, I suppose you could roll back to an earlier firmware version and try restoring the bundle you saved off with the older v.1.01 version of the Helix app. Good luck, hope you get your presets back!

yes...after latest upgrades...it says "request for device operation failend; returned NACK"...;-(

the newest heloix app is simply not working on my windows 7 pc...

is it ok to try it with helix application 1.1...?

yes...after latest upgrades...it says "request for device operation failend; returned NACK"...;-(

the newest heloix app is simply not working on my windows 7 pc...

is it ok to try it with helix application 1.1...?

Before you rollback to the previous firmware version and try to restore, you may want to try and find a Windows 10 system you can use to install the latest version of the Helix app v.1.02. The new Helix v.1.02 app installed no problem on my Windows 10 machine and I was able to restore my presets to the Helix I had just updated with the 1.04.1 firmware. I guess Line6 will have to answer the question as to whether it is ok to load the latest software from the Helix app v.1.01. The Release Notes seem to indicate that you should not restore from Helix app v.1.01. Btw, which version of the Helix app did you use to make a backup of your presets?

I had no issues with my windows 7 system. Did you upgrade the Helix app and save your bundle prior to doing the firmware update? Maybe step is through the entire procedure you did. Then we can compare how we did it. It might give us ideas.

sorry...that´s been a mistake...i´m running windows 10...