Sign in to follow this  
HonestOpinion

Download Template for Super Serial x2 +1 here. Max DSP for electric and a 2nd input-output for acoustic, mic, iPod, etc..

I created the following Template as a routing scheme that devotes up to the maximum DSP power(both DSP processors) and 24 blocks to the electric guitar while leaving 8 blocks available for a second separate input and output such as acoustic guitar, mic, iPod, etc.. I use this for presets where Path 1 alone does not have enough DSP for my electric guitar patch but I also require a second input/output. This routing scheme gives me up to all the available DSP (both DSP processors) for the electric but also allows me to have a separate input/output for my acoustic guitar, mic, iPod, etc..

This Template sets up the first pair of input & output blocks from the Guitar input to the XLR output, and the second pair of input & output blocks from the Aux input to the 1/4 output but you can modify these to whatever you require.

You can download my Template from the L6 CustomTone library here: http://line6.com/customtone/tone/1460280/