Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Screen protector

bjoecool

51 minutes ago, rocknrollguitarz said:

i have a scratch over one of the scribble screens looks like plastic lifted up ect small bubble anything i can do about it?dosent effect the lde readout ect.just whatever is on the top covering of that scrible screen.u can scratch it with a fingernail dont take much

Are you sure it's not the protective film that's applied to the scribble strips? Did you ever remove the film after getting the unit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just ordered a complete shield (including knob protectors) from

https://black-raven-design.myshopify.com/

It's a lot  of money (esp. with international shipping), but looks really cool and protects the whole surface. :-D

(unfortunately they have rather hefty processing times - adding up to 4-6 weeks incl. international delivery)

58 minutes ago, Simon268 said:

I just ordered a complete shield (including knob protectors) from

https://black-raven-design.myshopify.com/

It's a lot  of money (esp. with international shipping), but looks really cool and protects the whole surface. :-D

(unfortunately they have rather hefty processing times - adding up to 4-6 weeks incl. international delivery)

Not to take food out of other peoples mouths but there are IPad screen protectors that you can cut up and use for protection as well.

1 hour ago, brue58ski said:

Not to take food out of other peoples mouths but there are IPad screen protectors that you can cut up and use for protection as well.

Shure. :-)

And i have no problem with anybody who likes that solution.

But a  complete 'done-deal' cover with fitting knob protectors (even against fluids) is just another thing. ;-)

2 hours ago, Simon268 said:

Shure. :-)

And i have no problem with anybody who likes that solution.

But a  complete 'done-deal' cover with fitting knob protectors (even against fluids) is just another thing. ;-)

I love the idea that the knobs are protected although it looks like to me the liquid would just seep into the holes created for the switches and knobs. It even says it's not waterproof, just protection against splashes. Don't pour a beer on it. . Still it does look like a quality product.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I just bought a Helix LT. I also have been following Glenn Delaune. I would like to purchase his labels & screen protector. But I can't find any site to buy them. If anyone knows where to go I would appreciate it. Thank you. 

Edited by Dr_Seve
I don't want this post hidden.

2 hours ago, Dr_Seve said:

Hello, I just bought a Helix LT. I also have been following Glenn Delaune. I would like to purchase his labels & screen protector. But I can't find any site to buy them. If anyone knows where to go I would appreciate it. Thank you. 

Scroll down the page just a bit, the protector is in the first third of the page.  The labels are down near the bottom.

https://glenndelaune.com/helix-patches.htm

I ordered a Raven Designs cover for my Helix Floor back in the beginning of may. It has not shipped nor have they replied to my emails (i sent one two weeks ago then followed up a week later). This is well after their 2-4 week delivery time frame stated on their website.

I know the world is lollipop right now but i would expect a reply. If i got one saying 6 months or a year I'd say sure, that's fine. But not even a peep.

I'm about to call my bank and ask them to recall my $125.