Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Error (Code 8000303c) Unable to authorize your device

carlosmiguelco

Ooosh sorry to hear that my man. I know they will post Support Ticket answers on the ticket itself so I would check again if its been a few days. Normally, L6 is pretty quick to fix things like this. If still no answer give them a ring or resubmit.

-B

• Upvote 1

Ooosh sorry to hear that my man. I know they will post Support Ticket answers on the ticket itself so I would check again if its been a few days. Normally, L6 is pretty quick to fix things like this. If still no answer give them a ring or resubmit.

-B

BillBee, problem resolved!!!! Thank you!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi i could no authorize my podxt live, my computer crashed because of this and i lost my win 10 serial maybe because of line 6 driver problem.

Now i am trying again and i have reached my limit of total lifetime device authorizations??

Can you give me another chanche?

Hi i could no authorize my podxt live, my computer crashed because of this and i lost my win 10 serial maybe because of line 6 driver problem.

Now i am trying again and i have reached my limit of total lifetime device authorizations??

Can you give me another chanche?

Submit a Support Ticket to line 6 and explain your problem regarding the # of authorizations.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

ideascale suggestion "Authorized Devices - please allow more than 4 devices by default"

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Authorized-Devices-please-allow-more-than-4-devices-by-default/895532-23508

* by the way: I wonder why they seems to have limited the Authorized Devices to 4 because I could find some threads here where they talk about a default value of 10  :mellow: