Sign in to follow this  
NinoXHD

Audio Technica 2035 W/ Line 6 Pod UX2 Audio Interface

Purchased this mic and audio interface already. Now I need to know the best possible settings that I can use to get crystal clear audio with no background interference. I have heard this mic used before and it is crystal clear. When I use it there is background noise. I am strictly going to use this to record my voice while I'm gaming and when I upload it to youtube. I know Audacity can help but what settings should I put in pod farm and stuff? Thank you.

In Audacity, make sure you configure the audio settings to use the UX2 and its ASIO driver as the audio input and output device. Avoid using ASIO4ALL.

For a good vocal tone, in Pod Farm do not use any guitar amp. Just use a studio preamp and perhaps a bit of reverb and/or delay.

• Upvote 1

In Audacity, make sure you configure the audio settings to use the UX2 and its ASIO driver as the audio input and output device. Avoid using ASIO4ALL.

For a good vocal tone, in Pod Farm do not use any guitar amp. Just use a studio preamp and perhaps a bit of reverb and/or delay.

How do you configure Audacity with the ASIO driver? 

Please reply, this sounds extremely helpful