Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Delivery Sucks

Hi,

I have been a customer of Line 6 for many years buying Amps, Guitars, Radio Systems, Effects etc. I bought a Helix recently and ordered a L2t speaker at the same time. I received the Helix quite quickly but the L2t which I ordered in September is still not with me. I have been fobbed off with excuses from Yamaha about not having any stock in Europe and at the last information received, it will be January 2016 before stock is available! Come on Line 6, is this the way you treat loyal customers. I know my investments in L6 gear is small to you guys (approx £6000), but I would expect better service than that. Line 6 (Yamaha) are letting their grass roots customers down big time!

Disgruntled Customer

Donald Laird

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have been a customer of Line 6 for many years buying Amps, Guitars, Radio Systems, Effects etc. I bought a Helix recently and ordered a L2t speaker at the same time. I received the Helix quite quickly but the L2t which I ordered in September is still not with me. I have been fobbed off with excuses from Yamaha about not having any stock in Europe and at the last information received, it will be January 2016 before stock is available! Come on Line 6, is this the way you treat loyal customers. I know my investments in L6 gear is small to you guys (approx £6000), but I would expect better service than that. Line 6 (Yamaha) are letting their grass roots customers down big time!

Disgruntled Customer

Donald Laird

United Kingdom

Donald, who did you buy it from?

GuitarGuitar are not listing StageSource or StageScape as products, so you must be doing a special order.

Andertons are listing them, but L2t are not in stock and not coming in for a month (maybe). My guess is that Helix is being bought with L2t by a lot more people than Line 6 expected, and consequently L2 stock is right down as well.

But some stores have them - for example this is a good price and can be delivered Friday:

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/active-full-range-speakers/line-6-l2t-active-speaker

I don't think that Guitarguitar could be responsible for Line6 stock in Europe! Anyway I have cancelled my order for the L2T! My angst as you call it, wasn't really about waiting for a particular product for 3 months or so, it was about the poor way companies can treat their customers.

I've had several orders through Thomann and delivery time to the UK is typically 3-4 days depending upon the size of the parcel. I picked up a b-stock l2t earlier in the year, ordered Monday, arrived Thursday with Parcel Farce.

There is stock out there...