Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

tmp2295

I have been trying for about 4 hours now to purchase the HD Model Pack bundle from the store and each time I get sent to my account dashboard after clicking on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. I can't find anyone who knows how to purchase this and it's really irritating. I've never had anything like this happen on ANY website. I just want to buy this pack but it's the same stupid problem over and over and over again......If anyone knows how to help then please help me out here.

Dude,

Try here:

http://store.line6.com/termsofsale/#contactus

L6 should be able to help you.

-B

Thanks, I guess I'll try this out. I'm just really wanting that bundle but this store is bugged completely. Can you do me a favor and add something to your cart and see if it actually let's you take it to the checkout? If not that's cool but I want to see if it's just me or if a lot of people are having this problem.

Hello. As you were the only one that could be bothered to reply to my question on the same subject, here's what I got from line 6 when I opened a support ticket (I didn't see the storesupport email address at the time) :-

"The Paypal option is available in Europe. Maybe you did it from store.line6.com, which is US-only. You need to change your l6.com website locale to international, then go to the web store link. You should then be on shop.line6.com, and it should then work.

Please contact storesupport@line6.com if you experience any webshop issues again."

I haven't tried this as I'm going to wait for the next discount offer.

regards

• 4 weeks later...

The saga continues... So I did as they asked and tried shop.line6.com as I'm in the uk, only to get the 'return to dashboard' scenario when trying to checkout again. I also emailed line 6 store support and got this reply...

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the email support you have reached may only answer inquiries regarding purchases made in the US webstore. For any issues making a purchase from the shop link, please reopen your existing ticket or create a ticket here: http://line6.com/support/tickets/.

So if you're not in the US open a support ticket. Yeah I did that and it got me here! I have updated the existing support ticket but I've not had a response to that yet. Once again I have missed the discount offer but Line 6 have also missed out on another sale.