Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

My Line 6 customer service experience

ericjutsu

Just wanted to make a comment about Line 6's customer service. I was having some issues with my Helix and made a post about it on TGP. Before I could even contact Line 6 about it Frank, their SR Director of Operations contacted me and they went above and beyond what I ever would have expected from any company. Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with from any company. Line 6 is are definitely out there listening which gives me great piece of mind with my Helix.

Just wanted to make a comment about Line 6's customer service. I was having some issues with my Helix and made a post about it on TGP. Before I could even contact Line 6 about it Frank, their SR Director of Operations contacted me and they went above and beyond what I ever would have expected from any company. Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with from any company. Line 6 is are definitely out there listening which gives me great piece of mind with my Helix.

That is awesome to hear! Line6 rocks! If Frank happens to still be listening I just had a footswitch go bad on my brand new Helix, please feel free to reach out to me as well. Thanks!

As ericjutsu said, Frank went above and beyond in his case. I wouldn't count on it in every case. I suggest you open a support ticket for your bad footswitch.

Yeah, those costumer service guys are only allowed one "above and beyond" response per quarter to keep up appearances, it's an industry standard. Otherwise it's "take a number"...the OP won the lottery. ;)