Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix "Unexpected or Bad Data type in the preset" error?

rmwpsych

• 3 months later...

Same thing- I can back up setlists, but not bundles. Running PC, just updated to 1.10.

You need to install the latest version of the Helix app. You get this error when you trying running a new firmware version on an outdated app.

I had a bad format such and such last night. My export froze after 37% complete. I zoomed in setlist by setlist. Start selecting all the presets within a setlist and export the presets to a blank folder. When it hangs it will probably stop at the bad preset. You will have to delete the bad preset or at least move it out of the way for further investigation where it does stop doing your backups.

You need to install the latest version of the Helix app. You get this error when you trying running a new firmware version on an outdated app.

New version installed. This has been going on for several firmware updates for me. Does anybody know what the order of setlists and presets are when Helix builds a bundle? It hangs up on 18, but 18 of what?

• 1 month later...

yep same problem here..i just updated firmware to 1.12 and helix app 1.12 and still same problem hangs at 15% every time i try to export bundle then have to use task manager to kill program because it's no longer  responding..people are saying get rid of a bad preset but how are you supposed to figure out which one is bad?