harpman58

Removing/Adding effects to the signal path

Certain tones (presets) for example 8A Lie to Me, have 2 Stomps. There is absolutely no documentation on how to add or remove an effect from the signal path.  Would be nice to know.  I can move the order around no problem.

post-2303014-0-71013600-1450041738_thumb.jpg

You can drag and drop FX models to a different location in the signal chain. You don't have complete freedom in doing this but most FX can be relocated.

You don't actually remove or add FX. To 'remove' an FX you just leave it turned off. You can 'add' an FX model by selecting an existing model that you want to replace, and then change its Type. For instance, in the picture you show you could change one of the Stomp models to, for instance, a Mod or Delay model and then drag/drop it elsewhere in the chain.

• Upvote 1

So Silverhead, what you are saying is that ALL tones will have 12-blocks in the signal path. What the "Block Type" is I do have control over ("Drives & Dynamics", "Mods", "Delays" and "Filters Synths, and Pitch").  Now it makes sense.  Thanks for clearing that up :)

Hey guys,  I'm wondering the same thing about adding effects.  I don't understand the answer posted here.  How do I change the "Type" of effect I want.  I want to use 2 Mods, a phaser and a harmonizer.  So, I want to change the reverb effect into the second Mod.  Thanks

The Reverb FX  block is not reassignable; you can't replace it with or change it to a Mod block.  There are some Flex FX Blocks (see manual page 10) that can be changed to a different FX Type. When you select one of those blocks and touch the FX type icon (not the text) at the left side of the bar containing the on/off toggle you will be presented with a display that allows you to change the FX Type.

Thank you.  I was able to swap the Stomp Distortion for a Harmonizer Mod and it worked fine.  Like you said, certain FX Types are not reassignable, like the Compressor and Reverb which is what I was trying to do before.  Thanks for your help!