Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ok so what accessories do I need with the HD500x?

Cerebrus

Just make sure you are buying a regular usb cord - sometimes referred to as A-male to B-male. I misread that post the first time around and thought he was telling you to buy a male-to-male. 

As far as NEED: 

You need the power supply (technically, it is not just the cable). 

That is the only thing that you need

You could also use a USB cord if you want to hook up to a pc. Which will then need some software installed --- to be done AFTER you have the unit. 

You could use a good set of Stereo Powered Studio Monitors. 

You could use a decent pair of headphones - one with and one without their own volume control.

Maybe you want a 2nd EXP pedal.  

Maybe an L-link or spdif.

Ultimately, you need the power supply and the rest will be based on you and how you are going to use it --- which can change once you realize all that this thing does.

Don't forget a Mission Engineering pedal as a secondary control such as volume. It plugs in the Pedal 2 jack. There are other pedals available that work. I found one on ebay for $40. Just google optional control pedal for Line 6 HD500x.