Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD FARM 2.5 Download - what a head ache.

Hi guys,

Apologies for the potentially stupid post but I need some help.

I had podfarm 2.5 on my macbook. Long story short, that one bit the dust and died.

I have since got a new one, just installed my logic pro and now trying to get my podfarm on there..... and yet, nothing.

I've upgraded previously from standard to platinum (which comes up in my account) but for some reason it keeps trying to charge me the $99 dollars to download the standard, even though I have already done this previously!

Any help at all at where/how I can download the standard? 

All I have at the moment is the free trial version, which says I do not have the license (which I have paid for and have proof of in my account). The license shows me all the packs that I have downloaded but doesn't say anything about the standard edition anywhere.

I could cry. I mean it's not that big of an issue, so I probably won't, but if I were to stump my toe I would probably be quite sad, maybe even sniffly.

But, I bed, please help.. someone?

• 5 years later...