Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switching between Dual-Tone presets problem

leo_uz

Hello,

I have a POD X3 Live. I did setup several Dual-Tone presets on a bank, but when I try to switch between them (using the footswitches) just one of the tones switch the other remains the same as before.

I know this is a very lame question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

Is that normal or it is a defect?

Thanks!

This is a very simple question, I believe anyone with the device could answer that. Maybe I didn't made myself clear.

When you have several dualtones in the banks, when you change from one bank to another, it changes both 2 tones or just one?

I really need an answer on that, cause if mine is behaving different I have to send to fix.

Thanks!

Check to see if you have Tone 2 Locked. That is a feature that allows you to change presets without changing Tone 2 - useful for, say, keeping the vocal tone (Tone 2) the same while you change guitar tones in Tone 1.

With Tone 2 unlocked both tones will change when you switch presets. The feature is controlled by turning knob #4 (if I recall) on the home page display. The icon is a padlock that opens (Tone 2 unlocked) and closes (Tone 2 locked) as you rotate the knob.