Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pod farm 2

Hello All

I have buy long time ago a line 6 POD XT Live. At this moment I Have Buy  Metal Shop. Sometime we do some error and i have sell My Pox Xt Live... Now i have buy another Pod Xt Live and i try to launch my Pod Farm 2 and Pod Farm tell me to register.

My Question: I Must Buy Pod Farm 2 another time if I have buy a Line 6 Pod Xt Live Before ? 

And :

I have Buy a Ux2 Too Last Year and I don't have Like This ( no pedals to switch sound and a bad recording abilities lol)

And i was able to install pod farm 2 and use it .

My product is registred and with licence manager , all is ok ... i just don't understand what i'm doing wrong...

If someone can help me plz lol 

P.S Sorry for my english i'm french Guys lol so i try hahaha :)

pod farm was not part of buying an XT.... but all software that is included with the hardware goes with the hardware....

try pod farm 1 (not 2) 

the license belongs to the hardware.... not the user... unless you buy the license by itself without the hardware.

if you want to use pod farm 2 you will have to buy it.... 

have you tried gearbox?

not sure what your trying to do... but gearbox does most things youd want to do specifically with an XT... and its free....

pod farm will give you plugins etc...

• Upvote 1

Pod Farm 1 works with the XTL - fire up Pod Farm with it connected and go to the about screen (under Help - I think) and your installed model packs should be shown there.

+1 for Gearbox, as Zap sez it will do what you need to do with an XT if Pod Farm 1 is not to your liking.

-B