Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Users Manual???

Teo222

I'm still undecided whether to buy an Amplifi TT or not, so I would like to be able to read a users manual.  But the only thing I can find in print (pdf) is just this 6 page thing that shows what the knobs and jacks are called, which is pretty self explanatory anyway.  What it doesn't tell you is how to use it.  Yes, I know there's an app and lots of Youtube stuff, but I'd really like to see and be able to refer to a written guide.  Is there one? I get really tired of the trial and error method of instruction.

Thanks,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 75 for 3 days now. Four calls and two tickets to support. They are personable and try to help, but the devices and processes are somewhat complicated and cumbersome. All their videos are using IOS.  Us android users struggle to learn from the videos.  I am making progress but it shouldn't be that difficult. Manuals would make a big difference.

Keep in mind  the operating systems of our  personal devices, phones and tablets are not as robust as PC's.

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently purchased the 75 model and I can't quite make my mind up as to whether it is genius or rubbish. It seems needlessly complicated for one thing and why on earth, as suggested, is there not at least a downloadable userguide? The supplied manual is fairly useless. The app is frustrating to use and seems overcomplicated. However, there are some great sounds to be had from this amplifier with a little experimentation.

As a music streamer, it really needs a basic eq control as the streamed songs are much too bass heavy for my (and my neighbour's tastes) and yet there doesn't seem to be any way to alter this.

Also, how does one record to the computer using the usb port? I downloaded the Updater package as advised but this fails to even recognise the amp! So come on Line 6, sort it out please - this is your reputation at stake here.