Sign in to follow this  
fukuri

Another lockup in 1.04.3

Another lockup tonight

I was doing some hands free editing of the mix parameter of the simple delay and it just froze on me

I raised a ticket about this before but you just autoclosed it with the usual upgrade the firmware message

Well I've gone from .2 to .3

What now?

This is a long shot, but very fresh in my experience so I'll give it a shot......

Do you by any chance have an external expression pedal connected? If so make sure it is fully inserted. I was having lockup issues earlier today and after much hair pulling discovered that my expression pedal cord was not fully inserted. The tip contact was engaged but the sleeve was not. Lockup issues disappeared as soon as I fully inserted the cord.

I have one but as luck would have it it was disconnected when this happened

I don't really want to think about this happening onstage

I filed ticket for this bug a couple weeks back...only diff was I was using onboard expression to adjust levels & it was on one of Glens patches - it was new to them

I filed ticket for this bug a couple weeks back...only diff was I was using onboard expression to adjust levels & it was on one of Glens patches - it was new to them

That is exactly what I was doing

Changing the mix level with the onboard EXP

A good result for me that it is a known issue when doing a certain thing. Then I can avoid it. My worst worry is it happens at random. 

Thanks

I'll try and replicate it tonight

It's not a feature I'll use often I was just trying it out. Hopefully its consistent and reproducible (which usually means fixable)