Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2 No License Found

I just received my UX2. I followed the instructions on the yellow card. I registered my device on the website. I ran the license manager and authorized the device.

However, when I start Pod Farm 2, I get a pop-up that says that no Pod Farm 2 license is found, and says that I must register it. I have tried rebooting, and I still get the message. If I go back into the license manager, it says that my computer is registered as a device, but there is no mention of my UX2 device.

Is my UX2 supposed to be shown in the list of devices?  If so, it's not showing up. I only see my computer in the list. My computer does recognize the device, because when I plug it in I get the icon at the bottom that it's installing the device.

What did I miss?

-Joe

The first step is to get the UX2 installed and see if the L6 Monkey sees it (for the drivers etc). Then get the UX2 happy with License Manager after that, with the UX2 connected and PF2 fired up it should see it. Do not use a usb hub as they generally won't work.

The UX2 is tied to the PF.

-B

It turned out that the issue was that the device drivers weren't installed, because I was using a previous installation of Pod Farm from before I had the device, so it never installed the drivers. I reinstalled PodFarm and selected the UX2 driver, and then the license manager recognized the device, and everything worked.

Thanks!

-Joe