Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M13 Expression pedal question

ekkie

Hello , i'm new here and i have a question wich i hope is not a stupid one.

I think the manual is not very clear on the fact that if i   direct all fx sends to pedal one and i want to use my expression pedal on a wah wah sound  and also in the effect scen i use a chorus and delay the parameters of the chorus and delay will also be changed by the pedal?

i mean its a pitty i cannot direct each effect individualy to the pedal  it seems all or nothing.

wont it be total chaos if all selected sound start to react when i use my pedal?

thanx for answering or setting me straight on this, kind regards eric ekkerman

i have connected  an  ex1 expr pedal and i selected a chorus or flanger and wah . only the wah is mend to be  affected by the pedal but the parameters of the modulation effects move also how can i shut the pedal off for the mod boxes and keep it working for the wah ? i have put all the fx's in the set up mode on ped 1 thanx for answering me and solving my problem.

• 1 month later...

You realize this already, so we know that if all of your banks are all assigned to the same expression pedal then any active effects that have different parameter values between toe and heel down will always track the pedals position.

It's not sexy, but the first suggestion that comes to mind is saving your non-wah effects with static settings between toe/heel down.

If you're stuck with one Expression Pedal but need to manipulate those non-wah preset effects with it it, you could setup a second scene (identical to the first) but with the expression settings disabled for everything but your wah.

Does this make sense?