Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Preset Demo Video

ChristianArnold

Hi Chris

I really liked your video here, it is very helpful. In Presonus Studio One Version 3, Device Audio Setup,  what did/do you have your "Device Block Size" setting for the Helix? Using Helix as the Audio Interface, we monitor off the Helix itself, so we can set this fairly high, that at least is my understanding. Just curious as to what you have yours set to.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Chris

I really liked your video here, it is very helpful. In Presonus Studio One Version 3, Device Audio Setup, what did/do you have your "Device Block Size" setting for the Helix? Using Helix as the Audio Interface, we monitor off the Helix itself, so we can set this fairly high, that at least is my understanding. Just curious as to what you have yours set to.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Hanks for watching the video. I actually don't connect the helix via USB as an audio interface, I still go through a different interface.

I don't really know what a device block size is off the top of my head. Sorry man.

That was a LOT of tones to go through! You know quite a few licks that coincide with the almost-named presets, which I really enjoyed. There were some missing signature riffs that I'm sure we were all shouting at our screens to hear you play, but of course, who can play everything? Thanks for the video!

That was a LOT of tones to go through! You know quite a few licks that coincide with the almost-named presets, which I really enjoyed. There were some missing signature riffs that I'm sure we were all shouting at our screens to hear you play, but of course, who can play everything? Thanks for the video!

Thanks for watching. Yeah, I'm not really a "play that signature riff" guy, though I do know a bit of Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson. :-)