Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firmware v 1.05

jaeger28

Just installed 1.05

​Everything is working perfectly now. Full integration using L6 link to my DT 50.

​Also loving the new Dumble model and the models of all 3 channels of the Bogner Ecstasy amp. And thanks for fixing that problem with the S/PDIF output.  Great job guys!

Just installed 1.05

​Everything is working perfectly now. Full integration using L6 link to my DT 50.

​Also loving the new Dumble model and the models of all 3 channels of the Bogner Ecstasy amp. And thanks for fixing that problem with the S/PDIF output.  Great job guys!

Your funny.....

Hi robbie61,

How do you download the 1.05 Firmware update ? I don't find it from the line6 website.

Don't try yet but perhaps you update it directly from Helix application ?

Thanks

Sorry if you got tricked.

We're just making fun, there ain't no update just YET :)

That's it, I'm pulling the car over! Since you guys can't play nice, Line 6 will NEVER release 1.05.0 for Helix. :angry:

1.05.0 is for Rack only. Both will get 1.06.0 soonish.

Yeah... they'll just release 1.05.1 to see if yer paying attention...   aCk!!!  :P

That's it, I'm pulling the car over! Since you guys can't play nice, Line 6 will NEVER release 1.05.0 for Helix. :angry:

1.05.0 is for Rack only. Both will get 1.06.0 soonish.

What are you doing in your car? You should be in the coding cave writing some new Phaser pedals!!

:-P

Sorry ge31, I was just joking around.  :D

​I WISH an update could give us all of that!

​But I was just joking around and thinking of what would be perfect to me on the Helix. :)

&nbsp

No problem :-)

2.0... 2.0... 2.0.... Are we there yet?!?!?!?!?! I got to pee :o B) :rolleyes:

When everyone and their mom owned Mackie Digital 8•Buses, Mackie announced they had stopped working on Version 4.0 software and that it would never be released. The internet blew up, everyone freaked out, and the next week they released 5.0. Completely skipped 4.0, just to be trolls.

Maybe the next Helix firmware will be "42.0.0", followed by "9.Pi", followed by "Million.Steve".

• Upvote 2

When everyone and their mom owned Mackie Digital 8•Buses, Mackie announced they had stopped working on Version 4.0 software and that it would never be released. The internet blew up, everyone freaked out, and the next week they released 5.0. Completely skipped 4.0, just to be trolls.

Maybe the next Helix firmware will be "42.0.0", followed by "9.Pi", followed by "Million.Steve".

I always suspected that those guys at Mackie had a deranged sense of humor though...

Maybe the next FW version (v88.mph) should come packed with a flux capacitor.

Edited by deadlocked