Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Simple Switching Question

djy8131

There are a few ways to do it:

• Assign the Level parameter of each Output block to a footswitch, set the max for both to 0.0dB, and swap the min/max for one of them. In that case, stepping on the footswitch will toggle the Output level on and off
  • Add a Gain block to the end of each path, press BYPASS to disable one of them, and assign both to the same footswitch
  • Start with 8 TEMPLATES > 02C TwoTones A-B

Good ideas above. If you have room, I would use a gain block with -120 at the front of each path, or at least before reverb and delays. That way you will have spillover.

Assign the blocks to one switch, making them in opposite states when saving.

There are so many ways you can do this... I use an EXP (you can also use a footswitch) to change all the parameters of the amp from clean (heel down) to dirty (toe down) and it works great, and it sounds "cohesive" with the same amp and cab.

There are so many ways you can do this... I use an EXP (you can also use a footswitch) to change all the parameters of the amp from clean (heel down) to dirty (toe down) and it works great, and it sounds "cohesive" with the same amp and cab.

I tried to implement this but I seem to only get path 2 when the heel is down and nothing when the toe is down.  

23773118034_b3054c8cfd_z.jpg

23773118614_8f486d4e3b_z.jpg

I tried to implement this but I seem to only get path 2 when the heel is down and nothing when the toe is down.  

23773118034_b3054c8cfd_z.jpg

23773118614_8f486d4e3b_z.jpg

Do you perhaps have one of those volume blocks in Path 1 assigned to the same expression pedal?