Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Model Packs

titchyblackcat

do you mind telling me where you found the file you put into sharing above here? ..or if were you the one who modified it by merely deleting the name of the author (ie myself, the one who collected all the infos included in that file) and slightly changing the title?. .

I found this a long time ago on this forum(the link does not exist anymore). If I remember correctly it was a WORD document and all I did was turn it into a PDF. Didn't change anything so I am sorry to have upset you. This wasn't my intention.

if it was not you to edit the file it was someone else before you ..

whoever it was, he did a bad job, surely the original file has been edited by deleting my nickname (and changing the title)..

if you do a comparison with the original it can be seen that the information in the edited file have become misaligned from the images, probably because the first few lines at the beginning of the doc were canceled resulting in a disordered movement upwards of the remaining information below, and who hastily made the change did not bother to realign everything right ..

it is possible that long ago I've shared the file in Word format instead of pdf ..

for some time now, before sharing, I convert everything into pdf and protect (as far as it can serve) the file against manipulation in order to avoid things like that ..

I always shared for free and willingly what I produce, I do not ask a particular gratitude to anyone, but the minimum that I expect is that at least it is not cleared my signature, it is just a matter of respect ..

surely the specific file in question is not so important to me, as it could be for example a music composition of mine ..

if it was one of my own music compositions to no longer be recognized as mine, I think I couldn't keep calm at all like in this case

One of the downsides of the way information is dispersed these days. Respect becomes just a vague notion, that could be losing its meaning more every day.

It really would be difficult to keep calm about a case of plagiarism or theft, but at least with that you can have some legal options.