jaeger28

Helix Brown Sound?

Hi sounds great maybe try rolling off your tone nob on your guitar sometimes the tone your looking for is found just using your guitar volume and tone nobs hope it helps but I like what you have done already check out Joe Bonnamassa on you tube explaining the guitars own effects unit and how that relates to tone control I now tweak my helix end tone with the guitar setting and it makes a huge difference have fun experimenting

Hi sounds great maybe try rolling off your tone nob on your guitar sometimes the tone your looking for is found just using your guitar volume and tone nobs hope it helps but I like what you have done already check out Joe Bonnamassa on you tube explaining the guitars own effects unit and how that relates to tone control I now tweak my helix end tone with the guitar setting and it makes a huge difference have fun experimenting

Thanks!

Unfortunately the Charvel I used here doesn' have a tone control :(

Sounds better than any VH patch I've tried to create. Did you upload it to Customtone?

Sounds better than any VH patch I've tried to create. Did you upload it to Customtone?

Haven't used it yet. Will do today. However the IRs are an important part of it

Not too bad :)
I've posted on the Helix group on facebook if anyone has nailed it yet.
I'd really like this kinda tone:

• Upvote 1