Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

unable to download drivers. firmware, monkey etc

proverbs11vs30

Ive tried downloading an older version on monkey (which installs ok, but doesnt have hd500x listed) and tried to update software to newer version but it doesnt work either...I also tried downloading HD 500x edit and see if I could download other software from there but it has the same broken url link...

I am having the same issue. Just got a 500x, and I have been trying for 2 hours to download monkey. Tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. Getting 404 not found screen. Ugggh. Super frustrating. Please update if support gives you any answers, and I will do the same.

Just an FYI I called customer service at  818-575-3600. 

He said they have received several similar complaints over the last couple of days. He was able to e-mail me the install file for the monkey software that I needed. Try giving them a call if you havent already. 

OK, sorry to take over this thread. I got the monkey software from tech support and got it installed. I was able to login and register my HD500x using the software, but I still cannot download ANY software through monkey. Cant get drivers, firmware, addons....nothing. It is telling me file not found.....lol. This is very frustrating. I am opening a ticket. If I can't get this working it will be a deal breaker on the 500x for me.

Hi Jacob seal, thanks for letting us know, Im having the exact same issue, and got monkey from support and have the same 404 issue and can't install anything via monkey nor from site, I've tried from multiple browsers/computers as well, support said it's definitely a connection in my end but they can't figure it out, I'll keep you posted as to what happens. FYI they said that we're unable to download via phone...

Looks like someone else may have a similar issues, here's the link to another post in case they have a solution:

http://line6.com/support/topic/17851-failed-to-launch-installer/?p=132989&do=findComment&comment=132989y

I'll keep you posted, kindly let me know if you find a solution, I can't wait to upload some tones :-)

• Upvote 1

Hi jckinnick and jacob_seal,

I opened a support ticket and the guy helping me was kind enough to attach monkey/drivers/firmware to the ticket,  (since for me the page was broken for the software and monkey couldnt download it),  I was then able to download and install software (not through monkey but through the attached files in the support ticket), maybe if you have a ticket open you can suggest it, if your unable to download from line6 site? jcknnick, Im not sure about the 'failure to launch installer', maybe you can get driver from support ticket?  hope this helps :-)

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the thread necro, but this problem is still an issue.

I am unable to download ANY software from the Lien 6 web site. In every case, after I agree to the terms and conditions, the next page I see is a typical "404 Not Found" page.

On another computer, my Line 6 Updater is unable to connect to the file server.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/26/2022 at 10:13 AM, Materp2 said:

I just bought a POD GO and I want to download the driver to my M1 MacBook Air, but it doesn't work. 

There is no Mac driver for the POD Go. It’s a class complaint USB audio device, so it works without a driver with Macs.