Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hi.

I have developed an alternative work flow for the ToneCore DSP kit. It allows, mainly, the use of DC and similar assembly directives in P, X, Y and L DSP memory spaces and the control of the led's brightness through PWM. The former can be useful to create lookup tables or filter coefficients files directly from high level languages like C, Octave or Matlab without wasting P RAM on the DSP. The last can be used for example to make the leds follow the envelope of a tremolo effect or something like that. It includes MCU and DSP templates and instructions on how to make things work. I hope this will be useful for someone.

I appreciate any questions or suggestions. If someone have problems with this, I am willing to help.

I must say that my native language is not English, so, I apologize for my bad English.

Here is the link to download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4E4RtMElXlxSXJXcmpreEljQnc/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-3oDVCCJ6F8ZWjkkGeAC0cg

• Upvote 1