Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

External Hardware Effects w/ UX2?

Hey All--

I purchased a UX2 several years ago and I use it with sonar X3 now. Prior to the UX2, I had amassed a considerable amount of rack gear (alesis quadraverb plus, eventide H3500, pod pro, filter pro, echo pro, mod pro.  I would really like to be able to integrate these effects into my recording setup but you cant seem to reroute the input channels on the ux2 to output?  It would be so awesome to use some of those effects again--sucks that they are collecting dust.

I also though that that the effects loop in the pod pro would work when connected by computer but the usb cable seems to bypass the loop.  The other idea that I had was just to get another interface...but then I would have to have two "soundcards" on my computer because line 6 hardware functions as a dongle.  Anybody have any ideas?  Thanks for your help in advance!