Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looper - how to adjust volume

Peschamel

Hey Guys,

I am new with the Firehawk FX and so far really like it. I have a question with the looper: When I record e.g. a rythm pattern for using it to train on a solo - how can I adjust the volume seperately? I couldn't do it so far, resulting that my lead guitar hardly overvcomes the rythm guitar. For solo I pop in a Screamer Stomp box. I did try with a different patch, which I adjusted the volume before using it. So the loop also plays with the new patch but also louder as the main volume of it is. So the same problem as if I stayed within the same patch.

Another subject: FIrehawk should show me with a white dot in the volume circle, where the last setup of any paramter have been. Sometimes it does show me, with my editet patches is does not. Can I somehow activate this feature?

Anyone have advice for me? Thank you so much and have a nice day,

Peter

Yeah click on the looper block and you can adjust the levels there , you would still be better off levelling out your patches otherwise you'll be constantly adjusting the looper

And you gave me a great way of checking my patch levels against each other

Cheers

Maybe a noob question. But how do i "click on the looper block"

The problem I'm having is that, it records the sound, but the looper doesnt play back anything.

I dont see any option to enter looper block. I have Undo (FS1), Play 1x (FS2), Post/Pre(FS3), Record (FS5), Play (FS6), Speed (FS7), Rev(FS8)

Anything I've missed out?