Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Jtv-89f - Mia?

I ordered an 89F from Musician's Friend back in June.  Since then the ship date has been slid at least half a dozen times - seriously.

When I called MF they informed me - Hey, it's Line 6 that keeps sliding their delivery date. 

When I call Line 6 no one returns my call.

Has anyone heard/know what's going on?

I have a lot of Line 6 products, to include a 59P..... but I'm starting to get peed-off.

Someone?

Spoke to a live person in sales today.  They were very nice... but disappointing.

They will ship one guitar to Musician's Friend in the first part of September.  MF has four orders submitted so there is no guarantee that I will get it.

I own a JTV-59P and hands down it is the best guitar I own - not counting the bells and whistles- for the money.  Craftsmanship and playability are incredible.

That said, I will continue to wait for the 89F because I know it will be a killer shredding guitar before I even play it.  No doubt in my mind.

Thank you.

I know you got a great deal on it.  I almost went for the same deal with Sweetwater but then got stuck on the Floyd Rose model.  The guys at Musicians Friend gave the 15% off so I went with them.

Sweetwater is backordered  as well anyway.

I'll just sit tight and wait.

Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...

I prepaid my jtv89f in July with sweetwater and the delivery date continued to slip... the fact is that no one anywhere has these in stock... perhaps this is what is meant by "llimited edition". so anyway, i got a call from my guy at sweetwater last week about a shipment of dent-n-scratch jtv's that had just arrived from line6. I got a flawless 89f in blood red for $1,049... and so that left me with a credit of +$400 that i spent on other goodies... bottom line is that what ever the defect is... I can't find it... it shipped overnight delivery the next day with v2 firmware already installed. hello... $1,049. !!!

• Upvote 1