Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

On/Off/Double time Tremolo switch?

donmr

I normally use a Diamond Tremolo floor unit and one thing I really like about it is the ability to hold down the TAP Tempo switch which doubles the time of the tremolo. Press and hold it down again and it's back to normal time. Would there be a way to accomplish this with the Helix WITHOUT having to assign a separate foot  switch?  i.e. 1 foot switch turns tremolo on/off but hold it down and you get double tempo/rate. Hold it down again and it's back to normal tempo/rate.

Thanks!

Don

There is no press and hold feature so not as you describe

There are 10 footswitches available though so having a separate one is doable

The other way to do it is assign the temp rate to the exp pedal and optionally use the toe switch to switch it on and off

Thanks for the reply fukuri. If that is the case then perhaps a 'press and hold' feature might be a good one for Line 6 to have a think about. i could think of many handy uses for this in addition to the one I mentioned. The TAP/TUNER switch obviously has this function already so it can't be that hard to implement.

Thanks

Don