Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pitch shift for drop tune

Shrednoise321

On 4/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, cruisinon2 said:

But it's a moot point now anyway. Update to 3.1 and you can polytune to your heart's content.

Excellent! As the original post and several others, including mine, are asking for in this community support forum:

Any ideas on how to implement a polytune or Whammy DT-like patch?

Perhaps, @cruisinon2 could offer some advice, being an uber guru. Or he could be too busy in his righteous indignation to lower himself to participating in the "COMMUNITY SUPPORT" aspect of this forum. To the rest, take your internet troll BS somewhere else. This is a support forum.

• Downvote 4

On 4/23/2021 at 4:05 PM, gepeters said:

Excellent! As the original post and several others, including mine, are asking for in this community support forum:

Any ideas on how to implement a polytune or Whammy DT-like patch?

Perhaps, @cruisinon2 could offer some advice, being an uber guru. Or he could be too busy in his righteous indignation to lower himself to participating in the "COMMUNITY SUPPORT" aspect of this forum. To the rest, take your internet troll BS somewhere else. This is a support forum.

Lmao... You've got a really peculiar way of asking for help. You come in breathing fire, whining about the lack of a feature that's been readily available for months, complaining that it should have been there all along...and after all that you expect us to hold your hand and show you how to use it? There will be so many folks lining up for that privilege, you'll have to beat them away with a stick... or perhaps not. I'm guessing not.

Too-da-loo, go with God, and don't take any wooden nickels...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, gepeters said:

To the rest, take your internet troll BS somewhere else. This is a support forum.

It sure is, and that’s exactly what a lot of us do - all the time.

For you to come here and make a ridiculous post, then down vote regular contributors, is not a good way to make friends and influence people. Please try not to embarrass yourself any further.

Sadly, I am unable to help you with your quest for “how to implement a polytune or Whammy DT-like patch?”. Although, there maybe some who would like to tell what to do with it.

My wife told me that my people skills need some work, but my people skills are just fine. It’s my tolerance of stupidity that needs work.

You’re on your own.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2