Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LIVE RIG PIC's

capdoogie

Pedaltrain novo32/soft case. Radial Jdi that goes to FOH, from it I go to subtle volume pedal then to radial pro di to my monitor. I can raise or lower the monitor volume with my foot the knob is do big. Right now running a mackie svm350v2 as my monitor. Soon to add line6 g50 wireless. With this setup I can go xlr out and just use 1 di to my monitor or if Xlr hookup is noisie I can just go 1/4 outs to FOH and monitor from each di.

post-1854525-0-70659800-1454471857_thumb.jpeg

Here's my A rig for most shows. Line 6 Helix, Stereo XLR to FOH, Left Mono out to a Bogner Alchemist & 2x12 cab, Variax JTV69HSS, Les Paul, PRS Custom 24, Relay G50, 3 transmitter pack's. Loving this sound.

glennrig.jpg

My B rig, Line 6 Helix, Stereo XLR to FOH, Left Mono out to the Alesis 1000 watt FRFR pictured here just to the left of the Helix. I run IEM's but right ear in, left ear out so I can hear the room. I know I know, "I'm going to ruin my hearing" What I've been through and the sound levels I've endured in the last 30 years of live touring my hearing is still excellent. So there ya go. I think that's all BS. That's my experience YMMV.

12494948_1045550842154448_81835982336549

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Went with two boards; Mono cases; the smaller board goes in Mono 'club'; the Helix on it's board in a Mono 'tour'.

The small board is a Pedaltrain classic Jr; Helix is mounted to a Trailer Trash flat board, 12x24. Used 3m dual lock on the underside of the Helix, left the feet on Helix, has plenty of airflow and sticks like crazy to the board - I can hold it upside down, swing it around, doesn't budge. I think I might actually have difficulty getting it off there if I needed to! Less is more with the dual lock stuff..

Helix%20and%20sidecar_zpsqofznoyq.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's my A rig for most shows. Line 6 Helix, Stereo XLR to FOH, Left Mono out to a Bogner Alchemist & 2x12 cab, Variax JTV69HSS, Les Paul, PRS Custom 24, Relay G50, 3 transmitter pack's. Loving this sound.

glennrig.jpg

What board/case is this?

• Like 1