Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hi

I have had 2 pod xt live, 2 pod x3 live, HD Pro and HD 500 (is that what it is called) so I like the line 6 stuff.

Right now I am in Thailand for extended period of time without my rig, so I just bought a Pod Floor Plus at a second hand store, and came across another so grabbed that also.

One of them has something loose inside. You shake it and it rattles.

I don't think there is a service centre in Northern Thailand.

I know I will void my warranty if I open it but I don't think I am going to use the warranty so I want to open it up.

Gee there are a lot of screws on the bottom.

Which screws shall I take out to disassemble enough to identify the loose part and repair?

The unit works fine by the way, I just want to keep it that way.

I'm thinking with some help from others here we can work it out.

Thanks

Matt

Never took mine apart but if its like the XTL and X3L all the bottom screws for sure. That might be it. The case was a bit different than the XT/X3's and it might just be a bottom tray IIRC. You probably just need to get a corner/side to drop to shake out the "thing". :)

Cant seem to find how to upload a photo but there are a lot of screws on the bottom, like at least 25

I'm picking thats lots of things mounted to the base.

If I take them all out things are going to get messy inside and I'm going to have more than one loose part I am picking..