Hello,

Are there any plans to update the Firehawk 1500 / Firehawk Remote tuner so it can tune to  A=432Hz ?

Love my new Firehawk 1500 but missing out on my tuning of choice. 

Thanks!  :) 

Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely a great idea- we have this one in our to do list.

Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely a great idea- we have this one in our to do list.

Hi, can you please find an update for the Firehawk 1500 / Firehawk Remote tuner so it can tune to  A=432Hz ?

Looks like a product manager commented this on a to do list, which is great news! However, some things take time. Product managers at Line 6 frequently check up on Line 6 Ideascale, a place where end users can make suggestions and vote on suggestions toward current and future products. It might be worth posting your request on Ideascale or seeing if this request has been made already and voting for it.

http://line6.ideascale.com/

Already tried all that last year...I guess expanding the frequency range for a simple tuner is to difficult for Line 6 techs.

I really don't see this as an option, but a fix to an irrational defect.

Looks like a product manager commented this on a to do list, which is great news! However, some things take time. Product managers at Line 6 frequently check up on Line 6 Ideascale, a place where end users can make suggestions and vote on suggestions toward current and future products. It might be worth posting your request on Ideascale or seeing if this request has been made already and voting for it.

http://line6.ideascale.com/

Done all that... it's been about a year now.

It's disturbing to me that Line 6 could not figure out way to do this, and that I can't use the tuner I paid dearly for.

...another year (and then some) rolls by.

I'm hoping it's like London busses, you wait all that time and then a bunch turn up at the same time...