Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

500x set list help please

dog24fret

I just got the pod hd500x yesterday. I am trying to set up a user set list with it's own name. But when I go to the pedal and go to the menu for set lists. all the set lists are the same as the new one. The new one is labeled Worship but when I go to FX Heavy or the others it is the same. On the edit software on the laptop shows them. What am I doing wrong here? Am I not able to switch between all of them when I want? 

After selecting the desired setlist on the device using the 4-way nav key you must hit the ENTER button to activate the new setlist.

In the editor, you must also hit the ENTER key on the computer to complete the (re)naming of a setlist. Then SEND SETLIST to save/store the new name on the device.

Yes sir. I did actually do that. I have that file name only. I mean everything under that name. If on the pedal I select another set it will be the same as the one named worship. I thought I could use multiple set list if that is the right way to say it. I used a user section and loaded to it. Now when I chose another one. It will be the same as the one we just created. Am I explaining this right?  I am lost on this thing haha.

Like this example 

Rock                    metal

hdfx                     style music

efx                       user1 (Worship now)

user2                   user3

I select any of these they will all be user1 only. Is this normal for this device. 

• 1 year later...

In the editor, you must also hit the ENTER key on the computer to complete the (re)naming of a setlist. Then SEND SETLIST to save/store the new name on the device.

Are you sure? I could swear that the name is send directly to the POD after you hit return :/

• 4 months later...