Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk Remote Invalid token

jamesjcc

I don't see the picture you thought you posted, but I had that once on my android phone.  I rebooted the phone, ran the Firehawk app and logged in, then everything worked.  Hope it works for you.

I didn't reboot my android phone but I logged out then logged in again, it works ~

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

hello there

I have this strange problem: "oops ...invalid token" error, when searching tones or trying to publish tones.

But no way to fix this :

- the app does not propose to login again

- I can't find any way to logout and login again !

- the app looks like I am already logged in (my account name appears on the top left under "FIREHAK Remote"

- I already tried what you proposed: rebooted my phone, did not change anything (Huawei P10 lite on android last version available)

Would pretty much appreciate help from Line6 or you guys !

Herve

7 hours ago, herveperso said:

hello there

I have this strange problem: "oops ...invalid token" error, when searching tones or trying to publish tones.

But no way to fix this :

- the app does not propose to login again

- I can't find any way to logout and login again !

- the app looks like I am already logged in (my account name appears on the top left under "FIREHAK Remote"

- I already tried what you proposed: rebooted my phone, did not change anything (Huawei P10 lite on android last version available)

Would pretty much appreciate help from Line6 or you guys !

Herve

Are you on android or IOS?

2 hours ago, herveperso said:

hi kilrahi

my phone is Huawei P10 lite on android with the last version available

Okay, in the top left of the screen while logged into the app you should see a Firehawk logo. Touch that and it brings up a side menu with numerous choices. From top to bottom they are "My tones," "tone search," "Firehawk," "Editor," "Tuner," "Output," "Music Library," and then at the very bottom left an option that says "Settings."

Touch the settings button.  At the very top of the screen you should see a "Log Out" option. Log out, and then log back in to your account and see if that helps with the issue. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all - I got here from the Amplifi forum.  The Amplifi (all flavours) seem to have this same problem and it's fixed by logging out and logging back in again - that simple.  No need to reset or anything else.  I suspect you guy's have the same issue.  Hope this helps.  Would be a good idea to write to Line6 asking them for updates to fix this problem, its been around for years now and they haven't taken any corrective action.

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 11:49 PM, Kilrahi said:

Okay, in the top left of the screen while logged into the app you should see a Firehawk logo. Touch that and it brings up a side menu with numerous choices. From top to bottom they are "My tones," "tone search," "Firehawk," "Editor," "Tuner," "Output," "Music Library," and then at the very bottom left an option that says "Settings."

Touch the settings button.  At the very top of the screen you should see a "Log Out" option. Log out, and then log back in to your account and see if that helps with the issue. 

Worked for me...Thx!!

• 1 year later...