Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt25 & M13

fatjac

Hi all

I have been using an M13 for a few years now with various amps and I am thinking of buying a DT25. Could anyone let me know what level of control the M13 would give me over the amp please?

What I would be looking for would be to set patches on the M13 that would automatically select the pre amp and power amp models. Is this going to be possible or would I need a more comprehensive midi controller or POD?

TIA 

Gary

None.

the m13 won't do anything desirable to the DT amps without an intermediary device.

Hi all

I have been using an M13 for a few years now with various amps and I am thinking of buying a DT25. Could anyone let me know what level of control the M13 would give me over the amp please?

What I would be looking for would be to set patches on the M13 that would automatically select the pre amp and power amp models. Is this going to be possible or would I need a more comprehensive midi controller or POD?

TIA 

Gary

A fully programmable MIDI foot controller would give you what you're looking for, but it takes a fair bit of work getting it all to play nicely together and then there's the expense of buying the programmable foot controller.  Zap is right, the most versatile way of applying M13 effects to the amp is through the POD HD500.

Cheers,

Crusty