Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Calibrate Function for Mission Pedals in Helix?

spikey

Sorry for the obvious, but I plan on using some Mission Controller pedals for volume, Wah and for whatever, and I assume that there is a "Calibrate Controller pedal #1,2,3 etc" setting in the system setup inside the Helix. Is this correct? I did have a look in the Faq pages section but didn't find anything...   

Thanks!

Sorry for the obvious, but I plan on using some Mission Controller pedals for volume, Wah and for whatever, and I assume that there is a "Calibrate Controller pedal #1,2,3 etc" setting in the system setup inside the Helix. Is this correct? I did have a look in the Faq pages section but didn't find anything...

Thanks!

I think the calibrate function on the Helix is supposed to be automatic. As far as I know there is no explicit calibration process.

Well thats interesting. Thanks. I just assumed (theres that word again) since the Axe FX II and the Kemper had a calibration tab (to set the min-max heel-toe settings) for the controllers,  the Helix would also. 

Oh yea I also am guessing that "any" Mission controller will work, and not just the ones with the "Line-6" marking?

I know calibration is automatic, but I wish there was a calibration function. I have an expression that goes 0 to about 98 or so, unless I press hard. And 90 % of the sweep is at the last centimeter of travel. Log vs linear make no difference.

I know its most likely due to pot sweep inside. Bring on manual calibrations. It would be nice to set the ends and middle.

I know calibration is automatic, but I wish there was a calibration function. I have an expression that goes 0 to about 98 or so, unless I press hard. And 90 % of the sweep is at the last centimeter of travel. Log vs linear make no difference.

I know its most likely due to pot sweep inside. Bring on manual calibrations. It would be nice to set the ends and middle.

I Agree! 

Mine wont go to 0 either.. only down to about 2%... Manual mapping could save me from this lollipop :)