MusicGeek

Hard case from Line 6?

In a Facebook forum someone, aparently in relation with Line 6, told that probably it will be a hard case for Helix soon. Anybody knows about this? I have to buy one for my Helix, and I will wait to see what it is comming

I haven't heard anything about that. I did see Frank Ritchotte, Line 6's Sr. Director Of Operations say "I will work on that!" in a reply to a comment on TGP about whether Line 6 will make a hard case.

Hi, TheOlotMan (Olot, near Besalú?) The thomann case is the one what I think I'll buy. How good is it? Do you recommend buy it?

Hi, TheOlotMan (Olot, near Besalú?) The thomann case is the one what I think I'll buy. How good is it? Do you recommend buy it?

It's fine quality and fits like a glove.

Only thing I found is that because of the foam undrneath the Helix it's a bit harder to push the toe switch of the expression pedal.

Maybe adding a hard rubber/wood/something under that part will help to push the switch? Something like a little rubber stop

Maybe adding a hard rubber/wood/something under that part will help to push the switch? Something like a little rubber stop

Yeah, it should be solvable. I will try something when I have the time.

Could someone put some pictures or the thomman case, with Helix inside, if possible? Thanks :-)

Just orderdered in Thomann :) 

How quickly Thomann sent your case? They say that it will take several weeks to send it to me :huh:

Yeah, takes a few weeks. I think they make them after you order them.

They also make custum cases, that look the same.

Yeah, takes a few weeks. I think they make them after you order them.

They also make custum cases, that look the same.

I would love one of those but I am not sure that it would be cost efficient to have one shipped to,the US.

What about a case for the Helix + expression pedal (Mission Engineering EP1-L6-BK). Any options "ready made"?

Mine lives in a Diago Showman.  http://line6.com/support/topic/15916-carrying-case-or-bag/?p=235480

Granted I'm not using a Mission pedal at the moment, but I'd imagine one would work just as well.