Sign in to follow this  
theplaidtieninja

Can I use Pod HD500x patches on a Firehawk FX?

I'm looking at buying a Firehawk FX. However, I'd really like to be able to use some patches that were made for the Pod HD500x. Is this possible? 

If not this is going to make my decision between the Firehawk and Pod very difficult.

The patches are not compatible. You can't load POD HD tone files into Firehawk, nor vice versa.

If you have access to the patch parameters you should be able to just recreate a new patch using the same settings, check out which models are included in the firehawk , you can download the app and create patches to see what's available to you

Hey I do have a question. Can I connect my pod hd500x with Firehawk fx and combine both if their effects and get the output which is mix of both the pedals?

7 hours ago, yuvraj__meena__ said:

Hey I do have a question. Can I connect my pod hd500x with Firehawk fx and combine both if their effects and get the output which is mix of both the pedals?

Yes you can link them. You would want to choose one of them as a primary amp modeler and the other for effects (probably pod for amp since it can do dual amps). It'll take a bit of skill to balance them.

Either way, yeah.